Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 7- Marchin' On

So, as I was reviewing my music posts this far, I realized that the majority of the artist/songs that I chose were fairly old. And, though I think that some of the best music is from that time period, there is some excellent music today too. So, I'm going to share a few of my favorite more-recent songs for the next couple of days. Today's choice is called Marchin' On by OneRepublic. This is just one of my favorite feel-good songs. I love it!

"We'll have the days we break,
And we'll have the scars to prove it,
We'll have the bonds that we save, 
But we'll have the heart not to lose it.

For all of the times we've stopped,
For all of the things I'm not.

We put one foot in front of the other,
We move like we ain't got no other,
We go when we go,
We're marching on."
--OneRepublic


Marchin On by One Republic on Grooveshark

No comments: