Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 5- Unforgettable

Nat King Cole has always been one of those old classic singers that I am totally in love with. His music just makes me feel happy. I love it. One of my favorite songs is one called "Unforgettable" that, after he died, his daughter also sung and she put their tracks together and made it a duet. It is absolutely beautiful. Please give it a little listen. You won't regret it.

"Unforgettable, that's what you are.
Unforgettable, though near or far
Like a love song that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me.
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay.
That's why darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too."
-Nat King Cole


Unforgettable by Natalie Cole on Grooveshark

2 comments:

Jeremy Sherman said...

what a gent :)

Karli Brand said...

love these music posts! hope life is good :)