Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Goin' Home

This past weekend my roommate Rachel and I drove home for General Conference. Oh man! I am so glad that I got to go visit my family and friends that I have been missing like crazy. Coming back to Rexburg was a lot easier after I got a little refresher time with everyone. I realized on the way to Provo that I had brought my camera but not the charger so forgive me for only having this one picture from my phone... I really had such a great weekend though. Driving there and back was a blast partying in the car with Rachel. We spent most of our time laughing at each other or listening to our favorite songs over and over. Seeing my little sisters and parents was so good too! I missed them so much. And, getting back together with all my friends was awesome. I almost forgot that we were all in college and that we never actually see each other. It was so much fun to spend a night chilling with them. And, of course, General Conference was fantastic! I'll probably post more thoughts on that later. Also, I got my hair cut. I feel a little less positive about that event from the weekend but, it's not anywhere near as bad as it could be!

This is my one picture from the weekend :)
Even if you can't tell, I cut 3 or so inches off my hair.
If you didn't get a chance to watch General Conference yet, you should watch it here.

No comments: