Friday, May 27, 2011

Really? It's already here?

So, it finally happened. The day that I've been talking about and preparing for since kindergarten. The day all the teachers use as a threat when their classes begin to slack off. The day I always used as motivation when school got unbearably boring. The day my mom secretly hoped would never come. After so many years of just talking and dreaming about it, though, I didn't think it'd ever actually come. Even yesterday morning, hours before the ceremony, I still didn't believe it. But, it did come, faster than I ever could have imagined. I graduated from high school!!!! That's right! I am now officially a graduate and alumni of Timpview High School. Woohoo!!


Good old A Cappella
I love you Catie!
Moaks!







Now just briefly, I want to tell all my friends who last night were saying "this is the last time we're going to see each other", you are all wrong. If you don't ever see me again, it's because you've died. We are all going to party this summer. Please. I beg of you. Because, most of you are going to be able to keep hanging out this fall when you're all going to BYU but I'm moving to Idaho. So we really need to make this summer fun!

3 comments:

Mayson said...

oh my gosh. hahahaha I thought McKann's hand was mine and I was so confused why I am the most awkward person in the world.

McKann said...

I love this.

Catie said...

Ha ha ha Mayson that's the best thing I've ever heard/seen! Bronwen, I promise to party with you this summer. Cross my heart and hope not to die.