Saturday, September 17, 2011

Marchin' On

Well, since my last post, I've just been doing my best to survive college life. Though I've had a lot of stress with starting school and tons of homework and still some lingering homesickness, it's been a blast! I'm much more confident now than I was last week that I'm going to love it here. A lot has happened so I'll just tell you about a few of the things that have been going on.

First, I have been having tons of fun with my roommates and have been loving getting to know them! I can tell it's going to be a fun semester. Seriously, these girls are great and I love them.

Second, I've been working on making some new friends. Actually, I haven't had to work all that hard... But, I haven't turned into the shy and quiet hermit that I predicted I would before I moved. That's a good thing right? On Sunday after church, a bunch of guys from our ward came over to our apartment to meet us and we ended up visiting for a while and they or another group of guys has been over every night since. Or, like last night, all of us were out on dates or just hanging out with some of those guys. It's been a lot of fun getting to know people and we've done lot's of fun things! I hope that I can keep a balance of homework and hanging out and still get some sleep!

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

Haha! I just read this post again and I definitely haven't been keeping a balance of play or work and sleep. Sleep just hasn't been happening...